Welcome to the Recovery Central Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. My name is _______________ and I am an alcoholic. After a moment of silence, please join me in the Serenity Prayer.
1: The Preamble 2: The 12 Traditions 3: How it Works 4: The 9th Step Promises
This is a hybrid meeting; zoom is in the room and you are on camera if you are beyond the blue line.
· Is there anyone here within their first 30 days of sobriety who would like to introduce themselves by their first names? This is just to get to know you better.
· Is there anyone from outside the Tracy area who would like to introduce themselves?
· Is there anyone celebrating a birthday today who would like to introduce themselves?
· Do we have any volunteers to help clean up the hall after the meeting?
· Books are available at cost and there are men and women’s phone lists and schedules available. Please see me after the meeting if you are interested.
· If you are available to sponsor, please raise your hand. Those looking for a sponsor, please feel free to speak with one of these individuals after the meeting.
This is an open meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are glad you are here – especially the newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our 3rd Tradition, which states that “The only requirement for AA membership is a desire to stop drinking,” we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems and solutions to alcoholism.
We will now practice the 7th Tradition, which states “we ought to be fully self-supporting through our own contributions.” Recovery Central depends upon your donations to keep the doors open. Please keep this in mind as the basket is being passed. Venmo and PO Box 555 is still available for all that wish to donate this way.
· Are there any other AA related announcements from the floor?
· Accent Carpet parking lot during morningmeetings, only use the handicap and four south west spots (closest to 11thStreet). Please use the parking lot across 11th Street.
· Smoking is not allowed in or just outside the building. Please refrain from gathering at the door.
Secretaries: Please clean up after the meeting: turn off the Zoom TV and all lights before you lock up. Wipe down all chairs and door knobs. Pick up any trash left behind.